The house currently benefits from 7 different and beautiful bedrooms and sleeps up to 14 people. They are laid out as follows:
– Large ensuite bedroom with private balcony overlooking the pitons. – Large 4 poster bed – Air Conditioning – Safe – Large wardrobe and chest of draws.
– Faces the ocean and opens on to a secluded paved terrace, shaded by a bower of bourgainvillea. – Large 4 poster bed – Air conditioning – Small balcony looking onto gardens – Easy access to separate bathroom with toilet, basin and shower.
– En-suite – Separate access to upstairs – Original greenheart varnished wood floors – Antique French bamboo-style furniture. – Dressing area
– 1 single bed and bunk beds – Air Conditioning – Toys and games – Cot if needed
– Children’s play area – One small double – One small single – Mosquito nets – Separate access to twin bedroom en-suite – Toys and Games
Lower Level Bedrooms
2 Large and spacious double bedrooms with mosquito nets that both have ensuite wet rooms. Both have small sofas, and open onto the coral terrace next to the pool.